Butterfly valves are designed to assist with air-flow rate changes. The pivot of an internal disc restricts or opens air-flow in the duct passageway.åÊ The automatic valves are pneumatically operated and electronically controlled by a pneumatic cylinder. The cylinder requires 90 psi to operate but uses very little volume.åÊ
- Half-Moon Spacers/Stops with gaskets for a tighter seal.
- The cylinder is activated by solenoids connected to virtually any electric signal - 12/24 V, AC/DC or 110/220 voltage.
- Requires minimal wiring.åÊ
- Available in 4" to 24" diameter (contact for custom sizes).
- Products come with raw ends.